I pinched this idea after seeing it on my sister's blog Lily Loves Lola.
Hope she doesn't mind!
First off , I've been quiet on the post front I know! Both me and Mr H have been poorly all week. Not to put you off your cocoa but it's a full of cold/runny nose/temperature thing. Been on the Lemsips for 2 days and starting to feel human again, thank goodness! Here are 5 Good Things to look on the bright side!
1) My mum is coming to visit on Saturday which I'm excited about. Plan on showing her the sights here on the Isle of Man - hopefully the weather will stay nice! Will also do a bit of shopping which leads me to....
2) Got my first wedding dress shopping appointment on Monday 3rd and will be taking mum along. I booked the appointment weeks ago and now it's round the corner I'm so excited!
3) One of my closest friends and her boyfriend just booked a holiday to Las Vegas so they will be coming to our wedding. I really, really hoped she would go but I was aware it was a big ask. I'm over the moon that they can make it!
4) We finished watching Season One of 'The Borgias' series this week. I won't give anything away in case people are still watching or plan to watch it. I will however say that it is fab and one of my new favourites! I strongly recommend you give it a go! On a sour note, I loved it so much I miss it now!
5) I got a phone call today inviting me for a second interview at a Veterinary Surgery here on the Island. It's a reception/vet support position so it could be interesting! It's very hard for me to find work here as I need a work permit and I don't really qualify very easily. It's not an offer of course but it's a step in the right direction as lots of 'no thanks' letters can really get you down!
What are your good things this week?
As lipsticks go I'm pretty much a die hard fan of Mac's 'Myth', which is basically my perfect nude shade. However on a recen...
Hello again! I thought I would jump straight into a beauty post and share some photos with you! I live in the Isle of Man at the moment but ...
Hello all! Hope you are having a nice weekend! Here's a roundup of mine! ♥ Cheeky shopping trip. I say cheeky because we are supposed ...